Naheulbeuk - the game!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le jeu amateur du donjon

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
MusicJaz
Invité

Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Harvard Test   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptySam 21 Oct à 11:37

This was developed as an age test by an R&D department at Harvard
University. Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud
without
a mistake. The average person over 40 years of age can't do it!

1. This is this cat
2. This is is cat
3. This is how cat
4. This is to cat
5. This is keep cat
6. This is an cat
7. This is old cat
8. This is person cat
9. This is busy cat
10. This is for cat
11. This is forty cat
12. This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down and see if this applies to you

wholesale tramadol
ultram and tramadol
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Georgios
Invité

MessageSujet: Georgios   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptySam 21 Oct à 17:31

The site’s very professional! Keep up the good work!
home equity mortgage florida florida refinance mortgage rate
florida mortgage broker florida mortgage school florida mortgage lender interest only mortgage florida
Yannas
Invité

MessageSujet: Yannas   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptySam 21 Oct à 22:32

Great place to visit!
aig auto insurance aig auto insurance claim aig auto book guest insurance aig auto book guest insurance
aig auto insurance specialty aig agency auto insurance aig auto insurance aig speciality auto insurance
goolen4y
Invité

MessageSujet: I am looking for people   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyDim 22 Oct à 4:03

Work from Home for $200/day for Managing Affiliates.

Read offer here
Thrasyvo
Invité

MessageSujet: Thrasyvoulos   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyDim 22 Oct à 23:25

Thanks for taking a few of us.
mortgage loan austin texas helock information loan mortgage texas calculator loan mortgage rate texas 50000 loan mortgage texas under
home mortgage loan in texas loan mortgage texas va texas home mortgage loan
Verbatim
Invité

MessageSujet: Vruvgel   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 4:24

i like you diz soma ultram tramadol http://www.indiana.edu/~reading/source/tramadol.htm http://www.indiana.edu/~reading/source/ultram.htm http://www.indiana.edu/~reading/source/soma.htm
SpecialF
Invité

MessageSujet: Married for 50 years   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 4:26

There was this couple who had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years."

"Yeah," she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"Yep," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago."

"Well," Granny snickered, "What do you say... should we get naked?"

Sure enough, the two stripped down to the buff and sat down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady replied breathlessly, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the other's in your oatmeal!"

signatures: soma online sales ac adapter laptop
BurundoL
Invité

MessageSujet: So how can I find that   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 5:13

Hi everybody
Does anybody can advice me about quality hosting for web for mine site. Found only thats link ecommerce hosting web

cheap web hosting
web hosting provider
JavaFarm
Invité

MessageSujet: One of those questions women ask   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 5:13

A man is sitting on his front stoop staring morosely at the ground when his neighbor strolls over. The neighbor tries to start a conversation several times, but the older man barely responds. Finally, the neighbor asks what the problem is.

"Well," the man says, "I ran afoul of one of those questions women ask. Now I'm in the doghouse."

"What kind of question?" the neighbor asks.

"My wife asked me if I would still love her when she was old, fat and ugly."

"That's easy," says the neighbor. "You just say, 'Of course I will'".

"Yeah," says the other man, "that's what I meant to say. But what came out was, 'Of course I do.

debt consolidation mortgage cheap tramadol overnight
sportatt
Invité

MessageSujet: The Weather Girl   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 10:36

This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days and a

very embarrassed female news anchor who will, in the future, likely

think before she speaks.

What happens when you predict snow but don't get any....a true

story...We had a female news anchor who, the day after it was

supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and

asked: "So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?"

Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too

Sting ..have you ever work as a weatherman ???

they were laughing so hard

debt consolidation loans consolidation credit card debt
Mariax19
Invité

MessageSujet: Erotic News   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 15:23

Hi all!

paris hilton
group sex
sex
anal
asian sex

Bye
Andonios
Invité

MessageSujet: Andonios   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Oct à 23:19

Very interesting and beautiful site. It is a lot of ful information. Thanks.
car audio wholesale dealer wholesale audio car system
cheap wholesale car audio public wholesale car audio audio canadian car wholesale
Periklis
Invité

MessageSujet: Periklis   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 0:29

That was a very nice post, I’m proud of you!
student loan no cosigner required no cosigner international student loan
college cosigner loan no student no credit cosigner loan student alternative cosigner loan no student
Giannis
Invité

MessageSujet: Giannis   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 1:24

thanks you peopels.
car rental oahu hawaii exotic car rental oahu car cheap oahu rental
car cheap oahu rental car rental in oahu discount car rental oahu car rental oahu hawaii
Koinos
Invité

MessageSujet: Koinos   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 2:04

A very interesting site with top design and contents!
cake cinderella toppers wedding cake toppers wedding
cake toppers wedding wilton cake toppers unusual wedding
WebPromo
Invité

MessageSujet: Looking for professional program for SEO, Google Page Rank   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 4:13

Anybody can recomend me links to purchase professional program for advertising internet-projects?
It's really important to me. Please, help.

Thanks for all...

P.S. Also I need for ad soft that able break captchas, able mass posting, able sort sites by Google PageRank (PR) and others. By the way, I'm interested in any scripts to work whith Google AdSense, Google AdWords.
P.P.S. Sorry for my post in this category.
Alexande
Invité

MessageSujet: Alexander   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 15:14

Hi! Guys how you manage to make such perfect sites? Good fellows!
christmas favor ornament personalized wedding christmas ornament personalized wholesale christmas favor ornament personalized wedding baby christmas first ornament personalized
christmas favor ornament personalized wedding baby christmas ornament personalized baby christmas first ornament personalized
Stathis
Invité

MessageSujet: Stathis   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 16:52

Nice! We really amused by the website.
halloween ornament halloween ornament
Alekos
Invité

MessageSujet: Alekos   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 18:35

The site’s very professional! Keep up the good work!
Simos
Invité

MessageSujet: Simos   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 18:53

A very interesting site with top design and contents!
acs loan online payment student acs loan payment student acs loan online payment student acs student loans payment
acs student loan payment acs loan online payment student acs student loans payment acs loan online payment student
Marko
Invité

MessageSujet: Marko   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMar 24 Oct à 21:52

Thanks for the interesting and informative site. That’s definitely what I’ve been looking for.
50th birthday party gift idea 50th birthday gift for woman
50th birthday gift basket 50th birthday gift for mom 50th birthday gift for woman 50th basket birthday gift usa
WildWind
Invité

MessageSujet: Confession..   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMer 25 Oct à 1:09

Three young women are at a cocktail party. The conversation turns to their position in life, and it's clear that they're trying to one-up each other. The first one says, "My husband is taking me to the French Riviera for two weeks on vacation," and then looks at the others with a superior demeanor.
The second one says, "Well, my husband just bought me a new Mercedes," and looks about with considerable pride.
Young woman number three says, "Well, to be perfectly honest with you, we don't have much money and we don't have many material possessions. However, one thing I can tell you about my husband is that fourteen canaries can stand shoulder to shoulder on his erect penis."
After this, the first one looks shamefaced and says, "Girls, I've got a confession to make: I was just trying to impress you. You know that vacation I was telling you about? Well, it's not to the French Riviera, it's to my folks' house in Terre Haute for two weeks."
The second one says, "Your honesty has shamed me. It's not a Mercedes; it's a Plymouth."
"Well, I've got a confession to make myself: Canary number fourteen has to stand on one leg."

cheapest tramadol phentermine lowest price
Durkovat
Invité

MessageSujet: Terrific journey to my soul   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMer 25 Oct à 3:08

Hu guys do not need to find that stuuf here get it buy soma

soma
CatEcran
Invité

MessageSujet: I like the way you think   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMer 25 Oct à 7:20

Little Johnny was in class when the teacher asked, 'Three birds are sitting on a telephone wire, a hunter shoots one. How many are left?'
'None,' he says 'if ones shot the others would fly away.'
'Actually', said the teacher 'the answer was two, but I like the way you think.'
The next day Johnny walks over to his teacher in the cafeteria and asks, 'Do you see those three women over there on the bench? Which one isn't married, the one eating the cookie, the one eating a sandwich, or the one sucking on a popsicle?'
'Hmm, the one sucking on a popsicle?', the teacher asks.

'Actually' said Timmy 'it was the one without a wedding ring, but I like the way you think.'

debt consolidation rates refinance mortgage loan
hairdres
Invité

MessageSujet: Wrong Woman   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 EmptyMer 25 Oct à 7:34

A guy is in line at the supermarket when he notices that a rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him. He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar, he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children."

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful. "Holy crap," he says, "are you that stripper from my bachelor party that I screwed on the pool table in front of all my friends while your girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my behind?"

"No," she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher

laptop battery cheap
cheap diamonds
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum   Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum - Page 9 Empty

Relancement du projet & Ouverture du forum
Page 9 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Suivant